Friday, January 04, 2008


Just watched the Gymnogene raid the Paradise Flycatcher's nest in our Boabab tree!
New additions to garden bird list (thanks to birding visitors Tony & Marilyn from Australia) are the White Throated Swallow and the Black Saw-wing.
We drove up to Magoebaskloof and ticked the Bat Hawks once more, Olive Bush Shrike, Starred Robin and Grey Cuckooshrike.
Cape Glossy Starling
Cape Glossy Starling


Anonymous said...

CatGenie GenieDome

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on
some general things, The Site
style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D.

Good job, cheers

Anonymous said...

What's up to every body, it's my first go to
see of this webpage; this blog includes remarkable and
in fact fine data in support of visitors.

My weblog - software consultant Gauteng

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's close to my heart... Thank you! Where are your contact details though?

Also visit my weblog :: hydraulic repairs

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info particularly the last phase :) I care for such information a lot. I used to be looking for this particular info for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Visit my website: recruitment

Anonymous said...

Highly descriptive blog, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

Feel free to surf to my site - events management Cape Town

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this time i am reading this enormous educational article here at my residence.

Here is my web-site; digital signage south africa

Anonymous said...

Good day very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .
. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?

I am happy to seek out a lot of helpful information here in the post, we want develop more techniques on
this regard, thank you for sharing. . . .
. .

Feel free to surf to my blog: bookkeeping around durban